My Inklings of Coherence

Meandering to the beat of a different drummer, these are my thoughts. If you are offended or angered by this blog, or feel it is of low-quality, please accept a full refund of your contribution.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

A Change in the Format

Yes, we have decided to change up the format. We will now be All Pop, All the Time!!!

No, just kidding. Like I would ever limit myself to just pop rock!

Due to the obvious fact that my "blogs" have become more like overbloated, unedited ramblings than just quick, short notes, I have decided to just keep one or two post up here on the front page, and keep everything else archived to your right (my left, go figure). Please check the titles and pick and choose which ones you'd like to read if you've missed any.

You'll also notice that many of the entries are linked to each other. This is part of my writing process (yes, there is a "process" that produces this drivel). When I start writing, other ideas spawn, so I use the current entry to leap into a new one. Or it could be that I needed to give some background on a topic and put it in a different entry. Either way, follow the links!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home