My Inklings of Coherence

Meandering to the beat of a different drummer, these are my thoughts. If you are offended or angered by this blog, or feel it is of low-quality, please accept a full refund of your contribution.

Friday, June 03, 2005

106 dot 5

"Classic soul and smooooth R&B"

That's what you get with "106 dot 5" here in town. And I must say, Stevie Wonder is the man, and a nice, smooth jam really helps the night move along.

While I am adjusting to my new working environment (pulling the graveyard shift in a warehouse), this has been one of the nicer perks. That, and the free sodas and waters (at least I think they are supposed to be free.) While I spend the first two hours of my eight hour shift cramming cardboard into a compactor, I can actually unwind a bit in front of the big attic fan and let the sweet sounds of The O'Jays and Gladys Knight ease my mind.

And while some who know me might think that this is a bit uncharacteristic of this big white boy, those who really know me know that my musical tastes are as broad as my waistline. In fact, I have been affectionately refferred to as "the white man's El Debarge", that coming from "the white man's Gerald Levert."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Erika said…

    Oh if only the white man's Gerald Levert could read this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home